Terms and Condition:
In the terms and conditions set out in this document, the following terms shall, unless contrary to the context, have the meaning specified.
Click Here For More Detail.....
- "You" means the person / s in whose name and / or whose behalf the Booking is made. Alternatively, the reference may be made in the third person as "Tour Participant"/ "They" / "Client" / "Them" / "His" / "Her".
"We"/"Us"/"Company" means Shubh Tour and Travel Consultancy (SHUBHTTC).
- "Infant" / "Child" mean respectively a person below the age of two years and a person more than the age of two and below the age of twelve years."Contractor" / "Supplier" means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries etc shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach who are to provide the services to the Client.
- "Package Cost" means the Package cost mentioned in the quotations and other payments such as taxes, surcharges etc payable by the client to the Company
- "Website" means www.shubhttc.co.in
- "Web pages" means pages on the Website www.shubhttc.co.in
- "Cancellation Policy" means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Company from time to time, third party cancellation charges etc. as more particularly described herein below or any other documents.